Minou has a crush on korean dramas xP
@Minou lmao that's too obvious xD reph has a crush on yesung hahahaha
haha...ofcox.. xD dongholove has a crush on dramas more than movies
Hahaha! So true! :P reph has a crush on guys who have high voice~
HIGH VOICE is TO DIE FOR~ xDDD dongholove has a crush on another member of U-KISS other than dongho
HAHAHAHA Yes! I have a crush on all of them xD reph has a crush on guys with abs and sweaty body lol~
dongholove has a crush on... Lee Min Ho!
rubaxxa has a crush on haruma miura!
dongholove wrote: HAHAHAHA Yes! I have a crush on all of them xD

reph has a crush on guys with abs and sweaty body lol~

yep...indeed... Xd

ruerae has a crush on j-drama/movie
I'll take a gander that reph has a crush on Nishikido Ryo am I right? :P
Raventhedark has a crush on.. Miss A's suzy? :D
dongholove wrote: Raventhedark has a crush on.. Miss A's suzy? :D

You cheated you looked up my FB page didn't you? >_> Well technically there's 3 people I have a crush on. If you can guess the other two you win, and get a cookie ^^ :P
Raventhedark wrote: You cheated you looked up my FB page didn't you? >_> Well technically there's 3 people I have a crush on. If you can guess the other two you win, and get a cookie ^^ :P

Ofcourse i didn't LOL how in the world would i know your FB page? lol i just look up on your profile here and saw you like miss A so i guessed which one you like :P Secret's Ji Eun, and Sunhwa right? I cheated on your profile :P
dongholove wrote: Ofcourse i didn't LOL how in the world would i know your FB page? lol i just look up on your profile here and saw you like miss A so i guessed which one you like :P Secret's Ji Eun, and Sunhwa right? I cheated on your profile :P

Secret is in all capitals and pointed out... So why would you go with Miss A first then xD Alright so you got Sunhwa, and Suzy right. 1 more to go :P
Raventhedark wrote: Secret is in all capitals and pointed out... So why would you go with Miss A first then xD Alright so you got Sunhwa, and Suzy right. 1 more to go :P

I'm a fan of Miss A. ^^ Is it Son NaEun of Apink?

Wait.. why am i guessing yours and you're not guessing mine =)) lol that's unfair :P