A Korean Odyssey 

Eulachacha Waikiki

Rooftop Prince

The World of the Married 

only drama i can say is When My Love Blooms but honestly i'm not sure of how i feel about it 5 eps in :D

City hunter

Goblin

I hear your voice

1 Litre no Namida

Kill Me, Heal Me

Another Miss Oh

Chicago Typewriter

missing 9

manhole

familar wife

Chicago Typewriter & Stranger!!!

goblin had beautiful scenery, cinematography, soundtrack and a nice bromance but i can also understand why someone would not enjoy the concept

truth is that i'm not into supernatural stuff that much, specially if romance it's involved... tho lots of ppl told me to give goblin a chance, i might do it

for you: Itaewon Class

It looks like you don't have any dramas dropped or on-hold so I went to your PTW list and picked a drama I think you should try as soon as you can haha = Eternal Love. I absolutely loved it and ironically, I was "late" to the bandwagon as I had initially put it off since I was NOT attracted to the male lead but Oh. My. God. His acting sold it for me and I've been in love with him since lol. 

MsBookworm:

It looks like you don't have any dramas dropped or on-hold so I went to your PTW list and picked a drama I think you should try as soon as you can haha = Eternal Love. I absolutely loved it and ironically, I was "late" to the bandwagon as I had initially put it off since I was NOT attracted to the male lead but Oh. My. God. His acting sold it for me and I've been in love with him since lol. 

Have you seen love & destiny?

Yes I have! Production is definitely higher but the feels wasn't the same. I loved Ni Ni's portrayal of Ling Xi but I thought Mark Zhao did a better job hooking me than Zhang Zhen.

City hunter, Itaewon Class & Pinocchio!

i can't find a any title to rec from your on-hold/dropped, so i suggest The Untamed and Avenger's Social Club from your PTW list. 

haven't watched avenger's social club yet only cuz i couldn't find it w/ english or portuguese subs anywhere :(

chicago typewriter is sooo good, pls try it again

pamn:

haven't watched avenger's social club yet only cuz i couldn't find it w/ english or portuguese subs anywhere :(

chicago typewriter is sooo good, pls try it again

you can watch it here with eng subs https://www2.dramacool.movie/drama-detail/avengers-social-club  

sure, thanks!