ingridvalo666:

I would definitely give a second chance to:
Hospital Playlist: Thought it was really funny, the OST is amazing, LOVE THE CAST TOO.

You should! Of course it's my own perception but I really like it.  I can't wait for season2.

I'm gonna pick from Mars' list since it looks like they got ignored? I already looked at marukochan's before. 

W & Secret Garden 

Slice of life bores me but I'm liking Yoo Yeon Seok in Mr. Sunshine... I might as well try to finish it since I already watched 8 eps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sunset:

I'm gonna pick from Mars' list since it looks like they got ignored? I already looked at marukochan's before. 

W & Secret Garden 

Slice of life bores me but I'm liking Yoo Yeon Seok in Mr. Sunshine... I might as well try to finish it since I already watched 8 eps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yoo Yeon Seok acting rol it's superb in mr. Sunshine.  Great K-drama, I did enjoy it from the first till the last second.  

the person above me doesn't have any dramas on their on-hold or dropped list so i picked something from their plan to watch list: 

Hotel del Luna. Not a personal favorite but acting, cinematography and soundtrack is good and well done. The concept is interesting and it is a memorable drama. I'm not personally into fantasy and mystery that much but either way, this is definitely a drama kdrama fans should at least try.

cal0ri3:

the person above me doesn't have any dramas on their on-hold or dropped list so i picked something from their plan to watch list: 

Hotel del Luna. Not a personal favorite but acting, cinematography and soundtrack is good and well done. The concept is interesting and it is a memorable drama. I'm not personally into fantasy and mystery that much but either way, this is definitely a drama kdrama fans should at least try.

Thank you for the hint! 

I didn't watch any of the on-hold or dropped drama's of the person bove me, but may you haven't see it before than you should take a second look to "Mystic pop up bar". Just love it from the first till the last second.

something about 1 percent

hmm none of them tbh (at least for the ones I've seen), but I guess I'll pick Train since there's only 2 eps out, maybe it gets better later

It's Okay to Not be Okay (even tho everyone's probably already telling you this) or Forest

Strangers from Hell. I can see someone above also mentioned the same drama for you, and it's definitely worth the watch! One of the most underrated dramas out there. Seeing that you dropped at ep 4 you probably thought it was slow paced? but it gets more thrilling as it goes. you'll love the twist towards the end. ;)

apxril:

Strangers from Hell. I can see someone above also mentioned the same drama for you, and it's definitely worth the watch! One of the most underrated dramas out there. Seeing that you dropped at ep 4 you probably thought it was slow paced? but it gets more thrilling as it goes. you'll love the twist towards the end. ;)

i mightve read small spoilers already oops~ i didnt drop it necessarily because it was slow but because i was just uninterested and distracted while watching it. i dropped it twice,,,, im not too into psychological thrillers and didnt  want to wait and feel uneasy for something to happen so that was probably why i was distracted. i do eventually want to finish it tho, but i gave up twice so im pretty hesitant

cal0ri3:

i mightve read small spoilers already oops~ i didnt drop it necessarily because it was slow but because i was just uninterested and distracted while watching it. i dropped it twice,,,, im not too into psychological thrillers and didnt  want to wait and feel uneasy for something to happen so that was probably why i was distracted. i do eventually want to finish it tho, but i gave up twice so im pretty hesitant

oh i see.. if you're not into psychological thrillers then it's really not a drama for you :)

if theres something i think you should give a second chance, its Hwayugi/A Korean Odyssey. I think the drama is pretty good overall and something easy to get emotional over. Female lead is hard to watch at times and may not be that memorable/complex imo, but the male lead and all side characters are captivating on their own and enough to continue watching.