We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
I've never seen one, but wouldn't be opposed to it.

I'm the type that hates when they kill off a character (usually a parent) to bring the leads together.
ME TOO

I'm the type that hates Boys over flowers
Not me... I don't like it, but it's not hate.

I'm the type that did not like Secret Forest. :P
I've never seen it...

I'm the type that couldn't get into Secret Garden  (Wait,,,is that the same thing?)
Me too...

I'm the type that doesn't ship a good bromance in a romantic light because sometimes that would cheapen a beautiful friendship
Not me.

I'm the type that loves strong female character in dramas.

@Katelynn Not me! I ship bromance... always! XD
Me too

I'm the type that loved Young Do from The heirs
@Mio  Me tooo 

haven't seen heirs
I'm the type that hates when there are nothing but evil females in a drama, give the girl a friend

haha @Mio I love a good bromance but sometimes the friendship is so beautiful I just don't wanna poke it and ruin it lol.  Sometimes I absolutely do though.
Not me. Did not watch that drama, yet.

I am the type that loves S2 more than S1 of Let's Eat.

@Katelynn ME TOO! Can they stop with evil SFL? I hate that... just add a good friend. It's so much better!
Not me never seen it

I'm the type that loves bad boys in dramas
@Otps4Life Me Me Me. xD hahaha

I am the type that loves vampires. :D
@Mio ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm the type that loves historical dramas
@Otps4life Me too...which is why I absolutely loved Choi Young Do!!!! *ah, the romance that could have been*

as for historical dramas, I've never really seen one (Hwarang but thats it)

I'm the type that hates when a female lead is bad at crying (it takes away from the emotion in the scene when she's wailing like a banshee)
@Joy hahaha Me too.

I am the type that currently watches one drama without subtitles just to check how much I understand Korean. XD 
@Mio Not me xD
@Joy me too Young Do was perfection*-*

I'm the type that just absolutely adores dramas