Dessert for sure!

Books or movies?

Movies

Destroy or preserve

Destroy.  

The way I thought of it was not in terms of deliberately attempting to overthrow, undermine, or dismantle value systems, cultural foundations, or socio-economic and/or, political frameworks that are beneficial to, and integral to, the fabric of society.  Rather, I concentrated on the destruction, or rather, gradual replacement, of the inherently harmful counterparts of such structures, so as to allow the implementation and adoption of more ethical, effective, and expedient ideologies and structures.  I concluded that it is of greater detriment to preserve fundamentally flawed practices and societal constructions than it is to destroy them, so as to enable more advantageous, altruistic, and innovative ones to succeed them, provided that there would be no significant collateral damage incurred from such a deconstruction.  

The same (seasonal/ annual, etc.) holiday destination repeatedly, or a different destination each time?  

different holiday destinations

Very Spicy food or bland food

bland

k-dramas or j-dramas

K-dramas 

Ji Chang Wook or Lee Jong Suk? 

Ji Chang Wook

Korean or Japanese (language)  ?

Korean

scrambled eggs or fried egg

None as I don't eat eggs

Live in today or Live for tomorrow? 

Live for tomorrow.  

When writing/ reading in English: 

The UK, or the USA standard version of English?  

USA

Bran muffin vs Blueberry muffin

Blueberry muffins (I love them, though, I haven't tried bran muffins before).  

Odd numbers, or even numbers?  

Even Numbers

Biopic or Biography

biography

bikini or one piece swimsuit

one piece swimsuit

watching Love story with twist and turns or watching plain and simple love story