Bruxism: The medical term for grinding your teeth while asleep.  

Channelization: To make, form, or cut channels in;

To direct through a channel

Drama - 1. a play for theater, radio, or television 2. an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances

Elementary - 

1. relating to the basic elements of a subject.

"an elementary astronomy course"
  2. straightforward and uncomplicated.

"a series of elementary exercises"

Faustian- A concept to describe a persons willingness to sacrifice or compromise their morals and beliefs for power, knowledge or material gains. (i.e. making  deals with the devil).

Gymnosperm: a plant of a group that comprises those that have seeds unprotected by an ovary or fruit.

Harangue - (verb), lecture (someone) at length in an aggressive and critical manner

Indefatigable: having or showing a capacity for persistent effort; not tiring or relenting

Kenspeckle easily seen or recognized; conspicuous

ginkgo_leaves:

I was abt to delete mine seeing 2 words simultaneously from letter j, but u already did that.

No worries...

Jess:

Kenspeckle:  easily seen or recognized; conspicuous

Laudable - (of an action, idea, or goal) deserving praise and commendation.

Non-tenured: used to refer to a teacher in a college or university who does not have tenure (= the right to remain permanently in a job):

Precipitous: extremely steep; abrupt, sheer

Rotable - a Qualified Spare Part that wears over time and can be repeatedly restored to a serviceable condition over a period approximating the life of the flight equipment to which it relates.  

Serendipity - the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

a fortunate stroke of serendipity

Trifecta - a bet in which the person betting forecasts the first three finishers in a race in the correct order.

• a run of three wins or grand events.