the person above me is the roadrunner
the person above me hasn't cut her hair since birth and was born with a full head of hair 2 feet long
the person above me is a hair dresser
the person above me can speak 256 phrases in French but can't understand a word of them
The person above me is the hermit itself and bore a description of lost and wanted man w the huge reward prize to be collected at the end of the day.
the person above be move quick since i'm already on to her and plan to move before she can tip off the police
the person above me is flash
Ej101 wrote: lol I probably should since u ask for someone to answer ur inquiry lol, well he is this character in Harry Potter his name is Draco Malfoy hes in the Slitherin house captain.. have you ever watch that movie?

SO this guy on top of me is Batman and scared of chicken feet lol

Oh yeah thanks and no never watched it or plan to
[oh ok..]
the person above me hate Harry Potter coz he thinks that movie is a waste of his time.. :O
the person above me is cookie monster turned hulk
the person above is the bride of the hulk/cookie monster
the person above me experimented on a love potion that made me fall for the hulk/cookie monster
jollibee wrote: the person above me experimented on a love potion that made me fall for the hulk/cookie monster

the person above is a previous love interest that rejected me, and in an attempt to win her affection, I made a love potion, but it went wrong
the person above eighties american movie star Corey Feldman(spelt right)
the person above me loves to fish naked.