The person above me is made cause i stole his rubex cube and messed up the completed pattern
the person above, while messing up the pattern of my Rubik's cube, got his/her fingers permanently stuck, since I'd put superglue on it in an attempt to protect it from people with "sticky fingers". See the pun?
The person above me look wobbly
The person above me think he is Elvis Presley and denying he likes chocolate than his sideburns..
The person above is Elvis Presley
lol the person above me like me being Elvis Presley and shes my biggest fan... :D
the person above abandons his career as a singer and becomes a veterinarian
LOL the person above me is an astronaut. Shes one of the one spaceman that caught in the Alien invasion in Mars. & came back saying Mars is safe to be visited by human..
the person above me is is the head of the pod people from mars using that lie to lure human visitors to mars for body snatching. because it is cheaper on gas than invading.
LOL The person above me think he can change water into red wine and said he can run on water too. & consider himself the guy that will replace Bill Gates..
the person above has experimented on spinach puffs, turned them into living spinach-monsters that he use as subordinates in his quest to take over the planet, which will then be ruled by carrots and he'll be hailed as the King of Vegetables.
LOL you gave me a nose bleed its so hard to top this up...

The person above me is the ruler of heaven and earth, she claims shes the Earth goddess of fire and whoever disobey her will be taken and throw into burning desire of pain..
yeah, I had real fun writing it :D the person above can make himself transparent, a gift he uses to spy on people he don't like and then spread the gossip all over town, best part is that he's never getting caught!
The person above me is superman's best friend and lives in the same building as spiderman who is married to the Hulk!
The person above me is a mutan human-like speciment created by Poison Ivy with the sole purpose to stalk Batman and steal his batmobile in order to ride off into the sunset with the kidnapped Robin in the trunk.