Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member found
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-&-I'm-back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then!:p[take that people for my long overdue absent lol]
Hahahah LOL

Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-&-I'm-back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ
LOL...
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-&-I'm-back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally
Omg EJ xD
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& he back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& he back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& he was back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so-TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily