9. Mint To Be - FL and her sister when they talked about their love interest

10. Imitation

Someone else can pick the next topic

10 MDL dramas/movies that occasionally break the 4th wall. That is to say, the actor looks at the camera and interacts with us the audience.

1. Lovestruck in the city

2. My Love from the Star 

Sundy:

2. My Love from the Star 

Sorry to be a pain, would you mind specifying? Which version? I've seen the Kdrama and the one from the Philippines and don't remember anyone directly looking at the camera. It has been a while though.

newbiefan:

Sorry to be a pain, would you mind specifying? Which version? I've seen the Kdrama and the one from the Philippines and don't remember anyone directly looking at the camera. It has been a while though.

in the korean version, the ml would speak and break the fourth wall in the epilogues. if you went to the next episode right after one paused and ended, you would've missed them because they were like 30 seconds after

Thank you. I remember now. Appreciate the reply!

3. My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend 

6. REPLY 1988 - In Reply 1988 the beginning of the episode often starts with an interview, often like a documentary featuring a certain couple, in the present day. The idea is to figure out which of the teenagers of 1988 it is about. 

7. My Fated Boy - he winks and smiles at the camera

8. Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

9. Le Coup De Foudre

10. Our Beloved Summer

10 dramas where the ML/FL lies to the other one that they are near them but had to run for example the ML calls the FL and they were supposed to meet at a place but the ML got it wrong and he told the FL to stay where she is and he runs/goes over there.