7-Nice Witch: the FL is so nice and does a makes a lot of sacrifices, but then at some point she even wants to go to prison for her (openly) evil sister, leaving a young daughter and an aging  unemployed mom to fend for herself. She also dives in to save the meanest villain I've ever seen (one who just tried to kill her);risking her own life in the process. 

8. I Picked Up a Star on the Road - the whole premise is based off of her twisted decision to keep a person she thought was dead hostage

9. Well-Intended Love - I can never get over her decision to stay with him after he manipulated her into thinking she had cancer. She was mad for like 1 episode.

10.  Run On:  Instead of meekly submitting, the FL decides to go toe to toe with the ML's father, a powerful politician.   One of my favorite K-drama moments,  in part because of how well it's done, but also because of how unusual it is for an FL to stand up to an elder not related to her.

New topic:  10 dramas where the audience sees a lead at work performing his or her technical occupation.  And not just one scene, but extensive enough that you get a real sense of what the job entails.  Also, please name the occupation:

1.  My Mister:  The ML is a structural engineer, and you see him computer modeling and climbing structures to look for cracks to determine whether the building needs to be reinforced. 

2. Chief kim - Accounting department 

3. Pinocchio - The drama is about reporters.

4. You Are My Glory- ML is an aerospace engineer and FL an actress. The the drama  really goes into depth about the dichotomy of the two worlds.

5. Miss Hammurabi- The life and times of judges on and off the bench.

6. Girl Next Room Midnight Fantasy - ML is radio DJ

7. My Ambulance - emergency room 

6- Secret Garden: The FL is stunt woman and there are many scenes of her training, learning roles and performing on sets. 

9-Oh My Ghost: Running a restaurant's kitchen

10. Chocolate - she is/was a chef/cook. Does a lot of volunteer work.

Bonus: The King: Eternal Monarch  -  he is a king, don't ya know. He actually does paperwork occasionally, attends state functions, occasionally and even participates in international relations. 2FL is the prime minister/president? and she also does paperwork occasionally and makes decisions regarding international disputes and cuts/freezes politicians wages (only real in a parallel world, unfortunately). FL is a cop and actually does cop work. The king helps out too, occasionally.

10 movies/dramas that were so full of tropes that one could almost gag on them, yet you still found the whole thing to be rather good/enjoyable.

2.Kieta Hatsukoi

3.Touch Your Heart

4. Shanai Marriage Honey(This one had them all lol)

6- Devilish Joy: the first episode could be a stand alone as a parody.. There's probably every drama trope of the 2010s. The ending of this first episode great (as in meta) for its tropiness. That said, the rest of the drama is also pretty cliché, poor woman, rich cold ceo, amnesia, riches to rags, etc...