5.  He Is A Psychometric

6. Make A wish(FL can turn into a cat)

7. Moonshine and Valentine(ML can only see at night)

Wander:

6. my love from another star

7. my girlfriend is an alien

do these count because the ML and FL resp. are aliens living on earth?

I'm inclined not to accept them, because as they are not human, being an alien life form IS their natural state.  I suppose we could say the same thing about the  ones living in cartoons, but at least they are surprised when they find out they are not living a normal human life.  That's not the case with the aliens. 

Of course, this is all trying to create an internal logic within a very illogical framework, lol 

8. bring it on, ghost

9. Make a wish (FL is a cat...so...)

So at this point i think we still need 9 and 10.

9. My Love The Dog Boyfriend
10. meow, the secret boy

10 DRAMAS WHERE YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE ML AT ALL (but only could watch it because of his good looks)

EXAMPLE : BOYS OVER FLOWERS (i didn't like the ml at all, in my opinion only)

As I'm a guy, I never watch a drama for the ML's pretty face, lol.  Having said that, I'll watch just about anything with Jung Hae In in it, because I love his calm demeanor and how he presents his character.  I probably would have dropped Snowdrop  if he hadn't been in it. 

So 3. Snowdrop.

I am also a guy, so I also never watch dramas for ML's looks.

4. Boss and me (Idk why I didn't felt any connection with him? tbh I did not even liked FL much.)

5. My little princess (I was able to take this drama halfway only due to FL's pretty face lol!)

6. Legend of the Blue Sea (I only watched it for the FL, and the other supporting stars. That's the only reason I could tolerate the ML)

7. Theory of Love - I didnt like Khai. He is kinda toxic, he wasn't even a good friend to begin with. 

DeobiMars:

7. Theory of Love - I didnt like Khai. He is kinda toxic, he wasn't even a good friend to begin with. 

I just finished watching "Theory of Love" and I was about to write about that one, but since you did I'm going to say

8. Nevertheless -To keep it simple, he was a player.

9. Le Jun Kai(He was abusive)

10. Best Wedding( I hated him, I even dropped the drama because of him)

10 dramas where the FL is told she is pretty when sleeping or someone said she is pretty when sleeping 

1. Begin Again(Her son says it)

2.  Cunning Single Lady