7. Hana Yori Dango all version, because in the original manga, the FL's character name literally means weed/grass and is often laughed upon, hence all drama adaptation follows that format (Shan Chai, Gorya, Tsukushi Makino, Geum Jandi etc all means weed/grass), and in line with her character : a kind of weed which no matter how trampled upon, it will still grow.  

not sure if this counts:
8. Nodame, which is a portmanteau of her family name and the first phoneme of her given name, Noda Megumi. Usually in Japan they call people with their family name (Noda-san) or if the person is close then their given name (Megumi-chan)  .

9. Would You Like a Cup of Coffee? - [ML is named Kang Go Bi after Gobi Desert]

Idk if this count but...

10. Angel Beside Me - ML is an angel named Mikael Lansaladon Akisna Ares and he seems so proud with the name until FL changed his name to Somchai bcs its too long and weird in human world

Let me think for a while for the next topic

10 dramas / movies where FL tied her hair with bun or half-tied bun hairstyle (you can search it through internet bcs idk how to pronounce it) 

You can include pictures as a proof

1. Kiss The Series

*Bonus for this topic bcs I like them XD

3. It's Okay to Not Be Okay

4. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

5. Mr. Queen

6. Sell you haunted house

7. Hi Bye, Mama

9. Shanai Marriage Honey

10. MY LOVE FROM THE STAR

10 DRAMAS WHERE THE FL/ ML IS MORE IN LOVE THAN THE ML/FL (she/he shows it more *practically*)

EXAMPLE:  STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON - ML(he stays behind with her when she about to die with a bomb)
BONUS EXAMPLE: (doesn't count) : VINCENZO - FL (she protects him with her body by getting shot at to save him)

1. I Hear Your Voice - not sure if this counts but FL steps in front of ML and takes the knife he was aiming at the bad guy so he wouldn't become a murderer. I think that shows a whole lot of caring if not love.

newbiefan:

1. I Hear Your Voice - not sure if this counts but FL steps in front of ML and takes the knife he was aiming at the bad guy so he wouldn't become a murderer. I think that shows a whole lot of caring if not love.

100% AGREED

2.Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty- ML made a lot of compromises and was even hurt by the FL's choices but never wavered in supporting her. He risked his life,was willing to let her go marry his brother and many more  etc

3. Flower of Evil - FL loves ML more and you can definitely argue that he does love her as much, but I think that isn't clear or isn't true for a good bit of the drama, whereas it was always clear that the FL had genuine and deep feelings for him.

4. You Are My Glory-FL definitely cared more from the beginning. ML never truly gave a real look at her until later on. She really took his dreams into great consideration before and after they got together and was willing to always humble herself. She put him on a pedestal in my eyes