6. Doctor Stranger - anesthesiologist (seung hee/jae hee)

ksh_1507:

I am studying currently , but none of the Korean or Chinese dramas has the course as my course is only available in my country 

What course do you do?

I can't think of any drama with an economist for a lead. I guess I'm too boring haha. 

mahiba:

What course do you do?

I can't think of any drama with an economist for a lead. I guess I'm too boring haha. 

Zhou Shu Yi in We Best Love: No. 1 For You is a student from the Department of Economics and Management, I think it was mentioned only once though >_<

Business

9. Love o2o

10. Hanzawa Naoki

someone else can pick the topic

10 dramas where the ML and SML have a "fight"  compete to win something 

1. My Sunshine(They had a pool fight they played pool)

2.  Jealousy Incarnate  :  ML and 2ML wrestle around in the mud at low tide while the FL (whom they are fighting over) oblivious to them digs for octopus a few feet away, as they almost crash into her a few times.  Very funny scene.

3. Introverted Boss : The ML & SML had a drinking contest to see who could hold their liquor I think

4. The Wolf- An archery contest at a street stall

5. Ugly Duckling Don't - swimming contest at sports day

emi:

Zhou Shu Yi in We Best Love: No. 1 For You is a student from the Department of Economics and Management, I think it was mentioned only once though >_<

LOL I'll take it! Yay, Shu Yi is so cool, I'll definitely take him for a colleague haha. 

I AM SHOOKETH:

10 dramas where the ML and SML have a "fight"  compete to win something 

1. My Sunshine(They had a pool fight they played pool)

6- Cunning Single Lady: they have a contest including all kind of nonsense trials haha, those two are childish. Plus the CEO shamelessly cheating at every turn. Very funny scene. 

8. True beauty (they made dumplings to see who makes the best looking one  and winner will be chosen by FL  mom. ML made a dragon and 2ML made a stork)

9. A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College - they have an actual fight organized by the FL's father to compete for the FL's hand in marriage

10. Dali and the Cocky Prince - they fight over who can eat more.... yea..

10 dramas where one of the leads wore a really bad/obvious wig (with pictures/videos if possible).

1. Abyss - Cha Min's hilarious hospital wig

https://youtu.be/1bSTl4Xxbtg