7. Pinocchio- ML thought his elder brother had abandoned their family when he didn't return back but in reality he had gone to the TV station to give an interview defending his father and was arrested when he angrily attacked the reporters for editing the interview unfairly.

8. My father is strange - The ML didn't know his father had died and didn't even know about the pregnancy of his ex-wife . ML thought his father had never cared for him or tried to find him.

9. Coffee Prince : ML grew up thinking that he was his father's son from a different woman.  He found out later that he was actually an adopted son.

10. City Hunter - The unveiling of the ML's father and other stuff from the past, has twists and turns.

10 dramas where a lead is a blue collar worker (e.g. mechanic, electrician, garbage collector, and so on). Please avoid delivery persons (unless the topic really stalls) as I am not quite sure that is blue collar work.

I'm no expert of course, but I'm not sure if a sound engineer is a blue collar worker. But then again, blue collar worker can be hard to define sometimes.

4. Rang Tawan - ML is a farmer (owner). FL is a nanny and worker at the farm. I don't remember if she just did some housework, or housework and farm work.

5. Tarm Ruk Keun Jai - ML is a farmer (owner). FL is a worker on the farm.

An owner is not a worker by definition... do you disagree?

6? Start Up Your Engine - car mechanic

I would say the sound engineer in Another Miss Oh is not blue collar. He is very high up in the company (owns it?).

Even if I did mention they are the owner (the MLs), they are shown working on their own farm every now and then. Plus, in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai, the FL is a worker on the farm. In Rang Tawan, the FL is made the nanny of her own nephew, but she occasionally works on the farm too I believe.

I edited it to make it more clear.

*Actually, the FL might not matter in Rang Tawan because I don't remember if the ML is even paying her.

Maybe I also expressed myself too unclear. I was referencing Marx, according to whom owners (even though they might work - as in most small businesses and the examples you mentioned)  that control the means of production (gradually building up value, also as solo-entrepreneur, like renting vs. paying off mortage) and the working classes (known as the proletariat) that enable these means by selling their labour-power in return for wages (and gain nothing more) aren't on "equal footing".

Even though Marx obviously is the father of the worker-centered communism and the term "blue collar work" originated in America, I was immediately linking the two concepts and thought I'm not the only one... NVM continue

I get what you mean. I'd say for sure Tarm Ruk Keun Jai should count since the FL does work on the farm, but if the ML being the owner isn't enough for Rang Tawan, the the topic poster can let me know and I'll delete or replace it.

7. Just between lovers - ML is a construction worker 

Not sure what number we're on.  I'll go with 

8.  Clean with Passion for Now:  FL --cleaning girl 

9.  Hometown Cha Cha Cha:  ML-handyman 

10. Homemade Love ML--construction worker (in early episodes)

New topic:  10 dramas where the ML or FL rides a bicycle as regular transportation--not just on pleasure rides or as exercise.

1.  Something in the Rain (ML)

2.  Down By Love (FL--eventually graduates to a scooter).

3. A Love So Beautiful (in both chinese and korean versions) - ML and FL ride bikes to school daily

4. Forecasting love and weather