10 dramas/movies with boxing sports are featured 

1. You Fight, And I Love (upcoming drama)

4. My Strange Friend - FL is a boxer 

5. Move to Heaven

6. The Divine Fury
7. Sad Tropical (upcoming)

8. Your Eyes Tell - (remake of Always)

9. Fight for my way

10. Negotiator

10 dramas where the second leads were in love with the leads but then fell in love with each other 

1. my fated boy

2.  Crash Landing on You:  Kinda, sorta.  Definitely the 2FL and the ML.  The 2ML and the FL was a bit more ambiguous.

3. Romance is a Bonus Book (not inlove but they started talking about their personal life aside from work)

5. Its okay to not to be okay

6. MARS

Wow, what a difficulty topic to post. I cannot think of one drama where both second leads genuinely love the firsts. There are a lot of jealous seconds, and a few where one does genuinely love (or at least really likes) one of the firsts but don't get with the second or dramas where the seconds never like liked the firsts or only had momentary crushes on them and they (the second leads) got together, or didn't.

I have watched My Fated Boy (China, 2021) a few times now (I really like it, the FL is so real and smart) and 2ML gets with (it is hinted at) the restaurant owner that the leads liked to hang out at, and the 2FL finds a boyfriend when she goes overseas to study. 2ML refers to 2FL as his niece. Sorry to maybe put a spanner in the works. The second leads did genuinely like the first leads though.

7. Master's sun- 2ML definitely liked the FL in the beginning but I don't think 2FL liked the ML. Both Second leads end with each other.

8. The legend of the blue sea- Shin hye sun and Shin won ho's characters initially liked the leads but ended up together in the end.

newbiefan:
Wow, what a difficulty topic to post. I cannot think of one drama where both second leads genuinely love the firsts. There are a lot of jealous seconds, and a few where one does genuinely love (or at least really likes) one of the firsts but don't get with the second or dramas where the seconds never like liked the firsts or only had momentary crushes on them and they (the second leads) got together, or didn't.

True. These are the ones I know of that come close:

9-Rak Kan Panlawan: If I'm not mistaken, both leads are at some point in a relatioship with each second lead before just... swapping partners or something.

10- Duen Pradab Dao: the catch is, the 2d FL is the FL's twins, so there is a case of mistaken identity for a while, but it does fit cause feelings get kinda confused at some point.

Bonus: Coffee Prince, the 2d couple are in a relationship from the beginning but get tempted by the 1st leads (the 2d ML more deeply than the 2d FL), but nothing comes of it in the end, everything goes back to normal.