7. The Miracle of teddy bear- Still think it is worth a watch despite the ending

8. Happiness- I'm not a fan of zombies but this grew on me unexpectedly

9. The Sound of Magic

10. Light on me 

10 dramas/movies where a main or supporting character is not clearly mentioned as a part of LGBTQ+ community but there are hints or moments where you thought the character was LGBTQ+. Please mention the character's name and your reason. Also don't include stories and characters which are censored adaptations of Bl novels. 

Does it count if they do eventually admit they had feelings for someone of the same sex though nothing ever came of it? Or does that count as confirming?

1. Work Later, Drink Now- For some reason i thought Han Ji Yeon  and Kang Ji Gu  had a vibe within that trio but they were just close friends. There were times i thought Kang Ji Gu had repressed feelings (she disliked all the men her friends brought and was ready to be han ji Yeons shoulder to cry on)and the reason maybe  Han Ji Yeon never could work things out with the men in her life  was because she was in love with her bestie deep down.

2. Love O2O (K.O and Hao Mei - it was more obvious on K.O.'s part, the way he looks at Hao Mei. Hao Mei seems oblivious but he always seem to prefer spending time with KO. They also agreed to live together, Honestly, they were much more interesting than the main couple, too bad their relationship wasn't explored more because of Chinese censorship )

Don't know if either of these count, but here we go

3. Baek Seung Soo and Lee Je Hoon from Hot Stove League - Whenever their characters were on screen together I felt this palpable tension between them. The romantic relationships aspect was never touched upon in Hot Stove League, but I just felt like they would make a great couple.

4. Oh Kyung Soo and Santa from Inspector Koo - I love those relationships with banter and little arguments, and these two had just that. There was an actual LGBTQ couple in this series, but all through the episodes, all I could think about was that they had chemistry too.

5. Project S Spike - Puen said he don't know if he like man or woman, at the moment his best friend; Jern wanna confessed her feelings. But I see that other than Jern and Singha, he also feel comfortable with Than (their new volleyball member). Some moment show that they're stare at each other for a long time, but in the end they don't do anything further. At the end of the series, Puen suddenly smiled when Than hugged him after their competition.

6. Mada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo -Dr. Koishikawa - I didn't think it during the parent drama, but did in this special. If I'm remembering right, he had this misunderstanding about the one male nurse liking him. He didn't know what to do. I'm pretty sure he was about ready to accept the nurse's feelings and give him a chance before he found out it was a misunderstanding. This could suggest he is bi, pan or fluid in some way, if he was willing to give him a chance, and I'm not misremembering by chance. I think this would probably count.

7. Bro and Me - I can't remember if I thought both MLs or just Ye Hong. Both MLs claimed to have a crush on the same girl, the FL, but Ye Hong seemed to get pretty jealous when another guy started hanging around the other ML. It never says they are gay or anything, but I think Viki even has it marked as a BL, and I remember being disappointed at that clickbait lol.

NoirRoseHeart:

Does it count if they do eventually admit they had feelings for someone of the same sex though nothing ever came of it? Or does that count as confirming?

No, doesn't count 

8. Bad Buddy - for real thought Korn and Wai were going to end up together

Saygo :

1. Work Later, Drink Now- For some reason i thought Han Ji Yeon  and Kang Ji Gu  had a vibe within that trio but they were just close friends. There were times i thought Kang Ji Gu had repressed feelings (she disliked all the men her friends brought and was ready to be han ji Yeons shoulder to cry on)and the reason maybe  Han Ji Yeon never could work things out with the men in her life  was because she was in love with her bestie deep down.

Yes, this counts. I literally made this topic because I am watching Search www right now and I saw a scene with Scarlet and the Unicon lady meeting in the restaurant and I thought the way they looked and talked were giving some romantic vibes or atleast a school crush vibes. This scene was immediately followed by Scarlet saving the Unicon lady from a bicycle in slow motion and I thought this sort of editing is used for Romantic couples.

emi:

Same

emi:

Lol. Me too

9. The Trick of Life and Love - I thought a relationship was going to blossom from Qi Wei and Lu Fan Yi. They were definitely giving me the vibe that they liked each other, but its a Chinese drama, so nothing was probably going to develop any further anyway.