10 dramas/movies where one of the leads mentions that they wouldn't be able to live, or would even kill themself, if the other lead ever died.

*Or it can even be shown.

1. Crazy Love- I'm pretty sure ML said something like this after finding out misdiagnosis of FL  

3. The Legend of the Blue Sea - FL cannot live without ML's love.

4. Until We Meet Again (2019)

5. tharntype - iirc tharn said it to type when the latter broke up with him 

I don't know if it counts

6. Doom at your service.

ML had told FL many times that he wouldn't be able to live.

7. Meet My Angel Season 2 - he does say he can't live without him, but since they are already technically dead, he says it more based on if the other was separated from him by going to Hell.

I know I've this more, but I guess it's just one of those things that is kind of hard to remember.

Since topic has stalled, then someone else can pick a new one.

10 movies/dramas that according to you had a weak start but has a good ending that makes it worth watching

1. Meteor Garden 2018 (i like this version, even if it's 49 ep, because of the romance and chemistry of the stars (specially behind the scenes). But for some reason,  F4 and BOF had a great  start (specially the Thai one) but according to me, got boring so I really didn't enjoy both versions  as much.

2. Jirisan 

4. Pachinko ( When it's started seriously I didn't understand that much but later it got interesting, although it didn't end well and they announced second season but worth watching)