8. the bride of habaek 

10. Dark Blue Kiss

Someone else can choose the next topic

10 dramas/movies where the ML/FL is the reason why the other ML/FL (can be the love interest or not) have a dream, or why they are where they are now.

Sorry, let me make sure I'm understanding this right. Is this correct?

1. Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - FL meets ML who saves someone's life. She decides to become a nurse and follow him to the hospital he works at.

2) Lovely Writer - ML decides to become an actor and audition for the series after seeing the other ML is part of the production team as the writer.

3. chocolate (FL became a cook because of the ML)

4. you're my sky (ML started playing basketball after getting inspired by the other ML when they were younger)

5. the tasty florida (ML became a cook because of the other ML)

6. A Tale of a Thousand Stars - his dream of becoming a teacher came about due to his heart's donor. The where he wanted to teach was due to his man.

7. Love is Science? - ML becomes hairstylist because FL asked him for help trimming her hair when they were younger. He messed the trim up, so he decided to become one in order to help her with her hair when she needed it in the future.

8. The Killer's Shopping List - FL became a police officer because of the ML

NoirRoseHeart:

Sorry, let me make sure I'm understanding this right. Is this correct?

1. Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - FL meets ML who saves someone's life. She decides to become a nurse and follow him to the hospital he works at.

Yep, it's like that hehe. It can also be like, the other lead is the inspiration on why the lead took this path. Something like that. ~

9.Happiness -FL saved ML's life and inspired him not to give up  and believe that even though his baseball carreer was over does not mean his life was over too

10. Military Prosecutor Doberman- FL helped ML to become a better prosecutor and a better person.

10 Dramas/Movies where the FL or SFL is wrongfully accused or confronted of cheating with someone's husband