Saygo :
10 Dramas/Movies where the FL or SFL is wrongfully accused or confronted of cheating with someone's husband

1. Thirty Nine

2. My Liberation Notes

3. Kleun Cheewit (2017)

4. a business proposal

5.  A Female Student Arrives at Imperial College - a silly historical drama. The FL was accused of flirting with the husband of a spoiled rich young lady. In fact, they weren't married and he loathed the woman, but she had staked her claim. The FL didn't even know how to flirt.

maidenholmes:

5.  A Female Student Arrives at Imperial College - a silly historical drama. The FL was accused of flirting with the husband of a spoiled rich young lady. In fact, they weren't married and he loathed the woman, but she had staked her claim. The FL didn't even know how to flirt.

If FL didn't know how to flirt then it is dangerous in itself lol.

I know in a lot of cdramas this accusation happens a lot, though with the FL and university's popular guy, not husband. I know in My Fated Boy the Boss's wife struggles occasionally with the FL being so close to her husband (though she knows it is all above board).

newbiefan:

I know in a lot of cdramas this accusation happens a lot, though with the FL and university's popular guy, not husband. I know in My Fated Boy the Boss's wife struggles occasionally with the FL being so close to her husband (though she knows it is all above board).

We can amend it to boyfriend as well now

24 hrs passed so someone else can please pick the next topic

10 dramas where the leads die due to old age. (It's actually shown or atleast implied in drama) 

1.Six Flying Dragons

2.When the Camellia Blooms- Think it counts as implied since couple reached old age 

3. Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut) -though technically a movie, but it is basically an extended version on the drama.

4. My Bromance 2: 5 Years Later

Its been 24 hours, i tried to start new topic..

10 drama with scene where a character imagining/thinking he/she messes up a female character with food/messy things, but it only happened in his/her mind.
Story wise its not happen but there's a scene showing their imagination.

1. Cutie Pie - Kuea has scene early on where he imagines using messy words to tell off Lian's business acquaintance. Does that count?