10. Meteor Garden- I think I remember scene where ML got stabbed by a knife or something in London

10 Drama/Movies where Main leads comeback after many years to get a revenge or something.

1. hua jai sila 

2. the innocent man 

3. Falling For Innocence

4. Lawless Lawyer

5. Military Prosecutor Doberman 

6. Eve

7. Nirvana in Fire

8. Itaewon Class

9. City Hunter

10. Pinocchio 

10 dramas where anyone of the leads has an adopted child.

i can think of a lot of dramas where the lead IS an adopted child but none where the lead HAS an adopted child >.<

Can it be the child of a relative (like the child of a sibling) or friend that they are raising as there own child, or must be a legal adoption?

Another question, can the adopted child be an adult already, or do you specifically want a kid?

1,  Marry Me Now (family drama - many years ago a FL adopted a boy who is now grown; both are lead characters)

2,  Cheer Up, Mr. Kim!

3.  In This Corner of the World

Jenipeo:

Can it be the child of a relative (like the child of a sibling) or friend that they are raising as there own child, or must be a legal adoption?

it could be. :)

NoirRoseHeart:

Another question, can the adopted child be an adult already, or do you specifically want a kid?

preferably a kid, but adult is also acceptable.

4. my ride (one of the mls is partly raising his nephew because the child's dad is irresponsible)

5. the devil judge (ml has been raising his niece after her parents passed away)

Is it okay if the lead adopts later on in the drama or would you prefer from the beginning?

6. Unforgettable love- Ml lead adopted his brothers son after his death

7. Pee Roon Pram Ruk

8. Uchi no Musume wa, Kareshi ga Dekinai!! - about two FLs, mother and daughter. Daughter is adopted.