3. the untamed (it is a historical drama but has no royalty involved as such, just some clan leaders)

4.  In This Corner of the World (WWII)

5.  Ecchan (1920s)

6. Bride of the River God

7. Beyond Prescriptions - not from what I remember.

8. Arang and the Magistrate

9. Tientsin Mystic

10. Jade Dynasty or Till Death Tear Us Apart

10 dramas where Title and Plot contradicts each other

4. The Best Story - while I did enjoy the drama for the most part and thought it was cute, the ending did not make it "the best story".

5. Romantic Dr Kim - I'm not sure if this counts or not, but based on the name I thought Dr. Kim would be an easy going guy with a flirtatious nature who gets serious when treating patients. On the contrary,  he is very strict all the time. Definitely expected a Romantic love interest for him. But Romance here doesn't refer to a person, but rather to his love and dedication to his medical profession.

6. Graceful Family - I would not describe the family as graceful or elegant lol. It is clearly a façade.

7. Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko 

english title: the man who defies the world of bl

meanwhile ml: confesses to another guy in the last ep

8. In Family We Trust - a thai drama about a three-generation family who hide secrets, backstab and distrust one another

9. My beautiful bride - Not sure if it counts, but it certainly is very murky than what the title suggests, after reading title you may think about a rom-com but the drama is all about male lead going to unimaginable lengths to save his fiancee, who is certainly not the stereotypical beautiful bride as she had been involved in prostitution in her past.

10. Nevertheless - Not sure how this title would relate to any plot.

10 dramas/movies where any of the leads dated and/or married IRL.