7.  Five Children  - 54 eps, 1 hr 10 min. each - excellent family drama about the romance of a widower with two young children and a divorcee with three. Multiple couples mostly from his family members - a brother is an aspiring film maker, a sister is a quiet teacher who encounters a professional golfer/male model. And then there are the wealthy mother-in-law who believes the widower should mourn forever...

8.  Father Is Strange - 52 eps, 1 hr 6 min each - also highly recommended family drama. A devoted couple nearing sixty years old run a small cafe and live with four adult children. All lives are turned upside down when kinda well-known actor turns up claiming to be the illegimate son of the dad from before his marriage. There is an explanation but not what anyone would expect.

Both of these are highly recommended.

Elle0807:

3. MARS - The story pretty much revolves around the psychological issues of both leads including the villains (if you meant psychological)

4. Moon Lovers (he has a scar in his face. )

* not sure if this are what you meant 

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah I meant as in the attitude of the characters so I don't think 4 will count. It's fine though.

9. Happy Home - 52 eps, 1 hr 15 mins each - i like the chemistry of the couples and it has enough comedy to keep viewers entertained.

10. The Unusual Family - 149 eps, 35 mins each - nice and funny daily life drama, Kang Sam Wol is really annoyingly cute for me.

New topic..

10 dramas where female character tried to setup a trap for another character but in the end she is the one who fall into her own trap

1. Chef Hua- I remember the love rival trying to trap ML into marriage by staging them being caught together but she was thwarted and situation turned on her instead

Since already passed 24 hours, I tried to start new topic..

10 dramas where female character lost a bet and must face messy/wet/humiliating punishment (describe the punishment as well).

Usually we don't see women having bets associated with punishment, other than mild embarrassment. I can think of a historical where the loser had to play a stringed instrument in public (not a skill the FL had). If this is what you want then,

1.  A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College

Noted, the punishment didn't need to be like hard punishment, just a simple/mild embarassment is fine.

What i meant is she lost a bet and must get the consequences.

24 hours, so new topic.

10 in which a lead character belongs to a professional singing group (still active, not in the past). If there has been a remake, then just post one.

2.  You're Beautiful

(I've altered the topic so remakes aren't included - that is, just one version.)

3. imitation

4. let me be your knight

5.The Day of Becoming You

7-the liar and his lover