5. Goblin

6. Dear Doctor, I'm coming for Soul

7. Again My Life

8.Soul Driver

9. Hotel Del Luna

10. The Uncanny Counter

10 dramas/movies where the ML/FL's flaws are not hidden or highlighted on the show.

Not sure what flaws you want per se but...

1. My Liberation notes- Pretty much all the characters confront things about themselves that could be considered flaws at some point. 

2. Inspector Koo- FL is kind of broken and eccentric. They don't shy away from her alcoholism, lack of hygiene and lack of interpersonal skills.She was basically a hermit which isn't always bad but they highlighted FLs flaws the whole show

3. MARS - The story pretty much revolves around the psychological issues of both leads including the villains (if you meant psychological)

4. Moon Lovers (he has a scar in his face. )

* not sure if this are what you meant 

5- game of outlaws- one of female lead is clearly very jealous of her sister throughout the show and it is not hidden she clearly plots things against her sister in front of everyone   

I am not sure if it counts though

10 recommended daily dramas worth the long hours watching it  (why did you like it?)

Do you mean asadoras (15 minute episodes, usually 150 episodes)

1.  Massan - seemed like an interesting historical drama based on the marriage of a young man who wanted to start a whisky industry in Japan and a Scottish woman he met when studying whisky manufacture abroad. Goes from the 1920s through WWII and beyond. Very interesting behind the scenes stuff as well since initially the actress didn't speak Japanese.

I was thinking of dramas like Ugly Alert with 133 episodes and a runtime of 35 min each, asadoras are a lot shorter by comparison...

2. The Story of Minglan(78 episodes with 45 min+ runtime) - I liked it because of its clean romance, not much of love-triangles and breakups...yes no breakup in 78 ep!, though it takes time for leads to get together but the character development of ML is fabulous...once they get together then they stays together in all ups and downs.

Idk if this one would count though.

4. Mother of mine ==>  108 episodes.

Both above dramas, I watched until finish. 

5. A Soldier's Heart - 110 episodes, about 35 minutes each.

I thought it was really nice in the way it depicted the friendships and relationships between the characters, and even though it took me a while to complete it, it was worth the time.

6. Once again (100 eps, 35 mins)- It's a family drama and comedy one too! I usually drop dramas not because I dont like them its just I cant find time to complete them cause I get distracted and start another drama. But I completed watching this drama in a week..! No other drama was able to distract me.