10. Mask (2017)

Someone else can choose.

10  dramas where the main lead find their long lost family. It can be anyone they were associated with. (Friends, sibilings, parets, etc..)

1. Melting Me Softly - read the drama description and you'll get the gist. I liked this one. A few wobbly bits that don't make sense but over all, a good one. And it has JCW so it is perfect, LOL.

2. Panda and Hedgehog - if I say any more it will be spoilers.

3. Who are You: School 2015

4. giant (3 siblings who reunite at adulthood to get revenge on their parents' murderers)

5. triangle (again 3 siblings meeting each other again after reaching adulthood)

6. smile again (ml and his mom attempting to find his long lost father)

7. Chimera - one of the MLs thought he lost all of his family, but one of them is still alive, and revealing who it is will spoil the entire drama, so I'm going to stop here.

8. Missing: The Other Side - ML lost his mother over 20 years ago, but reunites with her in the village, the other ML reunites with a grandmother he never knew he had.

Go ahead - Both ML and SML reunited with their family 

10. Pinocchio- ML reunites with his brother 

10 dramas available on Youtube but are so good that you are surprised that you got to watch it for free and legally on Youtube (Also dramas must be available on Youtube now as well)

a lot of thai dramas are available on youtube

5. bad buddy

6. not me 

7. a tale of thousand stars

9. Fish Upon The Sky

10. Dark Blue Kiss

Bonus : Theory of Love

Someone else can choose the next topic 

10 dramas movies where one of the lead (or supportive characters) is a Grim Reaper

1. Love Forever After

2. the universe's star 

3. black

4. tomorrow