Does this count?

8. Triage - A lead has pet cat and the other takes care of a cat but it is not his pet. 

As in feeding a stray cat? If so, then is it shown maybe at least three or more times?

Since 6 didn't count and I'm not sure about 8.

8. Dung Duang Haruetai (1996) - ML has a hawk and he gifted the FL a squirrel.

9. Always - ML had a turtle, and he gifted the FL a dog. This isn't exactly what I was looking for since they started cohabitating right after, so the dog was kind of shared, but since 24 hours have passed, I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Someone else can start a topic.

10. .the untamed <to the rescue> - one of the MLs had a pet donkey and the other had bunnies

10 movies/dramas where the main leads have had feelings for each other for a long time (ideally as a backstory before the drama even started) but are unaware of one another's feelings 

yes an average school/college bl plot

Wander:

10 movies/dramas where the main leads have had feelings for each other for a long time (ideally as a backstory before the drama even started) but are unaware of one another's feelings 

yes an average school/college bl plot

Does it have to be both leads, or is just one lead alright?

isn't this the trope for all reply series? kekeke

1. Reply 1988

2. Bad Buddy

3. Chocolate - it has been a while so let me know if my memory is faulty.

4. Panda and Hedgehog - this one might work.

oche:
isn't this the trope for all reply series? kekeke

Yeah, I didn't watch the Reply series, and I stopped watching the one I did start o.o

newbiefan:
3. Chocolate - it has been a while so let me know if my memory is faulty.

I know she was inspired to become a chef after tasting his food, I don't remember feelings being involved either

For #3, the FL did like him as a child, and I think he might have liked her too, but I'm a little more unsure of him.

Wander:

Yeah, I didn't watch the Reply series, and I stopped watching the one I did start o.o

I know she was inspired to become a chef after tasting his food, I don't remember feelings being involved either

As far as I can remember (might be the wrong drama) she liked him, he liked her but his bf liked her as well so he gave up and b/c bf was sick (?) and something about guilt or obligation or misunderstanding or something, she stuck with bf until he died then went off to cook. They met again in Europe and he badly judged her food then they kept running into each other.

newbiefan  I actually can't recall what happened in the drama, but if NoirRoseHeart  agrees that their feelings were mutual, I'll take it. Two people are always better than one with goldfish memory

Blkittykat:
Does it have to be both leads, or is just one lead alright?

Have to be both