8.  Aino Mating Agency - one partner in a dating agency is a Catholic nun, the other a scientist.

9. hospital playlist - one of the MLs (he was set to follow in the footsteps of all of his siblings and work for the church before changing his mind)

10. Your name engraved herein - an important supporting character was a catholic priest 

10 dramas where a main or supporting character is a sex worker (please mention what kind)

1 .3 Will Be Free - ML Stripper 

2.  Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo- Prostitute FL

3. Hua Jai Sila (2019) - one of the FLs is a prositute (or maybe you could say former?). I don't quite remember if she still is.

4. Tempest - a supporting character went from some kind of prophet to a working as a protitute.

NoirRoseHeart:

3. Hua Jai Sila (2019) - one of the FLs is a prositute (or maybe you could say former?). I don't quite remember if she still is.

4. Tempest - a supporting character went from some kind of prophet to a working as a protitute.

for Hua Jai Sila, do you mean the ML’s aunt/mother figure? If yes, then yep, she’s an ex-prostitute, but then she turned into more of a pimp I think…?

Yes, that is who I was refering too. I'm not sure if it counts since she formerly was one.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yes, that is who I was refering too. I'm not sure if it counts since she formerly was one.

I will count it! Her being an ex-prostitute does play a big part in her identity in the drama 

5. Todomeno Kiss - ML is a prostitute

6. Extracurricular - 2FL is a prostitute

7. Mama Gogo - most male characters are strippers

8. The Player - a supporting character is a prostitute

9. Midnight Hotel (not aired yet) - FL is a call girl

since this has stalled, the next person can choose a new topic

10. Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu  - 2 supporting characters were prostitutes

10 Dramas/Movies where a lead character had amnesia due to a  trauma in their childhood. (ie they blocked out an event but memories resurfaced later on in adulthood)

(In some instances this could be a spoiler depending on the story)

1. The Love by Hypnotic

2. Link: Eat, Love, Kill

3. secret garden (ml)

4. what's wrong with secretary kim (fl)

5. kill it (ml)

6. Kill me, heal me (FL)