9. Love in Contract - FL was secretly adopted and eventually it became a problem for her adoptive parents

10. Oasis - one of MLs was adopted and it led to some tragic events

Someone else can choose next

10 dramas in which the actors carried the show  (i.e despite the script being mediocre or bad, the show was at least likable cuz of the actors)

1. Immortal Destiny 

2. Miss Unwieldy

3. Love by Chance 

4. Sword and Fairy

5.Inspector Koo (Kim Hye Joon's acting and character HARD carried the show to make it watchable)

6. Strong Girl Namsoon (Byeon Woo Seok was the only reason people continued watching it. It had good ratings when it was airing. )

7. Shark (Only kept watching it because of Kim Nam Gil’s acting).

8. Bulgasal (The script was draggy and cringe, but the actors did well except one or two lol).

9. Eve - for me it was Yoo Sun (SFL) who carried the whole show. She made my blood boil with her acting. FL's acting was good too but SFL overshadowed her. Male leads were bland and boring, and romance lack any chemistry. Drama itself was nothing special, I finished it solely because of SFL, she was great

10. Lie To Me - If it wasn't for the leads/OTP, I wouldn't have watched it all. It was rather boring, but anytime the OTP was on screen together, their chemistry was so dang good!

10 dramas you consider to be highly underrated.

1. Zombie Detective - Funny, entertaining, cast had good chemistry... I don't really see people singing its deserved praises.

I loved Zombie Detectiv, too ❤️ 

2. Taikan Yoho (The actors were awesome, portraying so many emotions without much words and their chemistry was pure fire)

3. Be Yourself - short drama. So not many people know or watch it

4. Insect detective - interesting detective drama, but the actor not too famous

Komentator isenk:

3. Be Yourself - short drama. So not many people know or watch it

4. Insect detective - interesting detective drama, but the actor not too famous

Could you elaborate which version of “be yourself“, please? 

_Shinigami_:

Could you elaborate which version of “be yourself“, please? 

Sure. I think i attach the link. Turn out not... https://mydramalist.com/732397-be-yourself

@Komentator isenk: Thank you! :)