2. Suspicious partner - ML walks while touching the wall.

3. Doctor John - ML taps on the desk with his middle finger.

4. Fall in Love (China, 2021) - Tan Xuan Lin does a little swirly hand wave, seemingly when he dismisses people or wants to wrap something up, move on, carry on etc., but I think he used it for a lot of things.

6. IT'S OKAY TO BE NOT OKAY - butterfly hug

7. Nobuta wa Produce - Akira's Kon!

8. Death Note - L holding things with his two fingers

9.  Backstreet Rookie:  ML and FL  communicate with hand signals that both understand, even when it involves complicated sentences, lol.  

10. Vincenzo- I don't know if it counts but the ML is often seen fidgeting with his lighter.

mycat:

10. Vincenzo- I don't know if it counts but the ML is often seen fidgeting with his lighter.

Next topic??

Nobody wants to do one?

Okay, 10 dramas where ML or FL have jobs you had never heard of, or only dimly knew existed.

1. DP:  ML hunts down military deserters.

2.  Move to Heaven:  ML cleans up  residence and gathers belongings of deceased persons.

3. Another Miss Oh  - ML is a sound engineer. He records sounds that he later uses in films. 

5. Tree in the River - not sure of the specific job title, but the ML worked for a company that helped people make their dreams/wishes come true. They would go to the company and pay for their help.

6. Flower of Evil - ML Metal craftsman

emaureeng:

I don't see airport staff being an unusual job.  ?  

I don’t think it’s an unusual job but I’ve never seen or heard about what these people do in their every day at work. I can remove it if you insist it doesn’t fit the theme