emi:

8. Where stars land - airport staff

9. You are my spring - hotel concierge

Sorry, those are pretty routine.   You must have heard about airport staff and hotel workers before watching the dramas.   Can't really accept those. 

hayaka:

Sorry, those are pretty routine.   You must have heard about airport staff and hotel workers before watching the dramas.   Can't really accept those. 

Fair enough, I’ll delete the post

Is that your picture in your profile BTW?  If it is, wow, you're very pretty! 

NoirRoseHeart:

Are movies okay?

I think so.  I can't remember what the original rules say about it.  Okay with me.

Well, the rules originally say both, but when the topic poster only writes dramas, I like to ask just in case they really are looking for only dramas.

8. Kizumomo - one of the MLs is an apprentice watchmaker. So actually making the watch by hand. I'm sure it was probably something I knew existed, but I usually think factories nowadays. Let me know if it doesn't count.

P.S. In the movie, it says it takes years for one watch to be made, I'm shocked!

NoirRoseHeart:

Well, the rules originally say both, but when the topic poster only writes dramas, I like to ask just in case they really are looking for only dramas.

8. Kizumomo - one of the ML's is an apprentice watchmaker. So actually making the watch by hand. I'm sure it was probably something I knew existed, but I usually think factories nowadays. Let me know if it doesn't count.

P.S. In the movie, it says it takes years for one watch to be made, I'm shocked!

Yeah, that's a good one.

9. The Dirge Singer. She gets paid to cry and mourn at funerals

10. Chicago Typewriter - Ghost Writing. It's one of those things I had never previously heard of or thought about.

10 dramas that were so weird/nonsensical when you watched them that you think the writers probably based it off of a fever dream

1.  Hmm.  Those aren't usually my cup of tea. Probably the drama I've seen with the most phantasmagoric elements is Lovers of the Red Sky.  Not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for. 

hayaka:

1.  Hmm.  Those aren't usually my cup of tea. Probably the drama I've seen with the most phantasmagoric elements is Lovers of the Red Sky.  Not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for. 

yea ill take it. i made the topic with some of the first dramas i watched in mind. many were very weird and hard to follow. Magic Cell Phone for ex. I would tell you to watch it to get what i mean but thats torture

2. Love Alarm always seemed extra-strange to me. Like, how does that even work? No explanation.

3. Saboriman Kantarou (The Sweet-Toothed Salary Man): https://mydramalist.com/23836-saboriman-kantarou   The dessert dream sequences are.... I have no words.

4. The School Nurse Files 

5. Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned 

I don't know if you will count it as weird, but it is the only thing I can think about

6. Young Lady and Gentleman

7. Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu(this is so weird but funny)