2.  As a  rule, I don't dislike the FLs, because when I watch on Viki all the fangirl commenters hate the FL, so I have to balance it out, lol.  But I will say I found the FL in It's Okay to Not Be Okay deliberately obnoxious, and never really warmed up to her.  

4. Boys Over Flowers - at least at first, I found her irritating.  Not hated. Just something about her. IDK

5. She Was Pretty

6. Love O2O - again, not hated but something about her irritated me, don't know why. Maybe she was too submissive to ML. She seemed too meek if I remember correctly. I don't mean physically.

Saygo :

5. She Was Pretty

Yes, that actress in general. Always goes overboard with her roles.

7. My roommate is a detective - The FL is annoyingly nosy

8. REPLY 1997 - FL (well, according to me, she was very annoying)

hayaka:

Yes, that actress in general. Always goes overboard with her role.

+1

9. Well-Intended Love - may have been the way the actress played her, but I didn't find the FL very likable. No personality. And waaaay too forgiving.

10. itaewon class - did not like the FL one bit, she was manipulative, hypocritical and just plain rude (and dare i say racist and transphobic)

10 dramas with your favourite FL (and why?)

1.  The Eternal Love(She was so funny)

2. Oh my Emperor(She was so funny and cute, I love how she turned the prison into her playing place)

3. The romance of tiger and rose(same actress as 2 and she was hilarious)

emi:

10. itaewon class - did not like the FL one bit, she was manipulative, hypocritical and just plain rude (and dare i say racist and transphobic)

Which FL, the blonde or the other one?

hayaka:

Which FL, the blonde or the other one?

the blonde one