3.  Yun Shuang Bao: Die Di Mei Tian Du Zai Zhuang Qiong (FL was taken as a daughter of a poor family while actually being the child of a rich one)

4. King's Affection - after her twin brother dies FL lives under his name as  the crown prince, only few people know that's she's a girl

5. Autumn Tale - one of the sisters wasn't biological daughter, there was a mix up at the hospital where she was born

6. Leh Game Rak - if I'm not misremembering, the FL's adoptive parents had a son who died, and they adopted the FL to pretend to be their son. She grew up with the son's identity.

7. Penthouse: War in Life

8.  Beautiful Gong Shim - as a young child, the ML was kidnapped from a rich home. The kidnapping goes badly, and  they decide to kill the child. This is overheard by a man whose young son has just died, although he doesn't know why anyone would kill the boy. Essentially he kidnaps the boy from the kidnappers. (It's been a very long time since watching it, may not have the details correct.)

maidenholmes:

8.  Beautiful Gong Shim - as a young child, the ML was kidnapped from a rich home. The kidnapping goes badly, and  they decide to kill the child. This is overheard by a man whose young son has just died, although he doesn't know why anyone would kill the boy. Essentially he kidnaps the boy from the kidnappers. (It's been a very long time since watching it, may not have the details correct.)

I think I need to watch this one again. I have been meaning to anyway. Good drama.

10 titles in which a character uses a hair accessory as a weapon

1. Tale of Nine-tailed

2. Mr. Sunshine

3. Hotel Del Luna

4. Mystic Pop-Up Bar- FL's binyo. Sorry, can't find a pic or vid.

Sorry, it has been a day and I just remembered a topic I'd like to post.

10 dramas where someone doesn't know they have powers until they are adults and something happens to get it going. Pick your power, it can be precognition, time stop, anything, except seeing spirits and dead people and the like, I'm over that trope.

Does the power have to be in them since birth or do adults who get power for some other reason count as well? 

1. Alchemy of Souls - ML always had the power in him but it was blocked by his father. He opens the power after he meets FL

2. While You Were Sleeping - foreshadowing dreams. Both leads saw them since their childhood, second male lead started seeing them as adult (after being saved by one of the leads)