The results show up, even including a preview of the post, but if I click on any of the links to actually view the full post/thread, I just get an error page that says: " The requested page was not found.  You can see this page because the URL you are accessing cannot be found." - Yet clearly it can, because the search feature found it and even showed a preview... it just won't allow me to view it.

And yes, I'm logged in.

Hope this gets fixed!

Whether that page is active or deleted, the preview is visible in the search. After opening it, if the error mentioned by you is showing, it means that the page has been deleted.

So most/all of the pages that show up in any given search are deleted?? That makes no sense... ?

Every search result has square indication in different colors - green, brown, blue, black etc which gives specific information about the thread. If I am not wrong, red color is for deleted thread, I don't know about the rest. 

Can anyone explain those colors  for threads ?

There’s definitely something wrong with the search function. I’ve also noticed it.

for example if you type resistance in the search. It will give search results

And when I tap on the first result it will say this. No posts found (but I know thats not true)

i noticed that if I tap on the white title The Resistance 2.0 - Bingers of MDL Unite it will give the correct link.

Infinite Mystery:
" The requested page was not found.  You can see this page because the URL you are accessing cannot be found."

if you get above error that means that page is deleted

Rien:
No posts found

if you get above error that means that page is active  but you need to click on the title of the thread . 

and this is the issue "why its not take you directly on the thread"