4. Mystic Pop-Up Bar (Hwang Jung Eum - I didn't like her in all dramas she was on.)

5. The Atypical Family - Chun Woo Hee

i did not like her in Delightfully Deceitful but i think that it was mainly because i did not like her character. since watching her in the atypical family, i'm looking forward to her next drama

6. Best Choice Ever - Xu Kai

Haven't really ever been a fan of him and all the dramas I have seen him in are just okay, but he especially surprised me in BCE because I really enjoyed his character and acting here.

7. The long ballad - Zhao Lu Si. Before her role in here I think she just play cutie

Komentator isenk:

7. The long ballad - Zhao Lu Si. Before her role in here I think she just play cutie

You might enjoy her in Who Rules the World 

8. The King: Eternal Monarch Lee Min Ho. I had only seen him in The Heirs, Personal Taste, and Boys over Flowers previously and wasn't overly impressed.     

angeliviki2022:

You might enjoy her in Who Rules the World 

oh sure. her other work after long ballad is much better

9. My Perfect Stranger - Kim Dong Wook. Previously saw him in Delightfully Deceitful and Maids and wasn't impressed, loved in My Perfect Stranger

10. King the Land - Had only seen Yoona once in the K2 and was NOT impressed.. and then suddenly she is so delightful of an actress here I lover her

10 dramas where you feel the second lead actually deserved the main lead more. Let this not be based on looks or personal favourites but because of something on the show like the second lead's actions, behaviour etc.

1. True Beauty (SML was the better fit personality wise, he seemed far more supportive and they just clicked. ML was rather flat (character wise))

2. Sungkyunkwan Scandal  SML had more chemistry with FL, IMO. They definitely had a rapport but FL fell for the ML who was really narrow-minded for most of the drama.

3. Hwarang  ML introduced himself as her long-lost brother to FL but she fell for him anyway; it was a bit strange. I understand that he was only impersonating FL's brother. Maybe SML's way of courting FL was too subtle since he was in no position to be doing so but she knew he was interested in her. She fell for her brother instead before fully confirming that they weren't relaated.

4.  A Love So Beautiful (Worst ML ever, treated FL like sh*t, SML was by far the better choice (plus, he was the better actor as well :p ))

5.Goong (ML was an asshole to her 90% of the time but the 10% made her fall for him... plain bullshit) 2nd ML was considerate and kind of her at all times.

I'm sorry and you can skip this if it is too much to ask but could you please give a line or two about the reason? I just want to make sure people aren't using personal biases but because of the story. Thanks!