10.  The Story of Suzhou

_Shinigami_:

Well, I believe they didn’t have those colors, materials and prints in the past therefore I thought it fits 

Okay then

I don't know much about kimono, that's why I wondered :) 

10 modern dramas/movies in which a character has a traditional profession

example

1. The Story of Suzhou (FL is a traditional fan-maker)

2.Oh No! Here Comes Trouble- ML and grandfather taught/practiced the art of calligraphy

3.Gen Z- FL and other characters study traditional Chinese medicine

4. Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (ML and FL are traditional japanese confectioners)

5. The Lines That Define Me - the leads are Sumi - e artists

Fukuyado Honpo - Kyoto Love Story - ML and FL are confectioners at a 450-year-old traditional Japanese confectioners shop (FL is a daughter of the family)

7. Live Up to Your Name - FL's grandfather practiced acupuncture and run his own traditional medicine clinic

8. My Demon - ML's friend was a dancer of traditional dances (with swords, fans, etc.) 

9. Jang Bo Ri Is Here! - story revolves around the family running a hanbok making house

One more title as the topic stalls:

10. Dare to Love Me - just a perfect example for this topic. ML's family lives in Sungsan Village. The village maintains the appearance from the Joseon period

10 titles in which characters time travel after they die/almost die in their time

1. Live Up to Your Name - ML goes back and forth in time whenever he's in death danger

2. I Feel You Linger In The Air - ML travels to the past after he almost drowns

3. Marry My Husband

4. Mr. Queen