2. Tale of the Nine-Tailed

3. Hotel del luna 

6. Joy of life - ml is accused of stealing a poem, so he gets drunk and starts reciting hundreds of poems (he remembers them from his past life).

7. Kill me, heal me - ml in his ahn yo na personality chases his crush and kisses him in middle of street. 

8. Bossam: Steal the Fate

FL tried to commit suicide and jumped off the cliff. When she entered the water, her skirt bloomed up as a flower, so fascinating! 

Cannot find a gif of this exact moment, so, here's a photo:

9. Mr. Sunshine has a lot of scenes like that, the most memorable for me are:

And "it's called a hug" scene

10. Love Shuffle

FL is suicidial so she wants to die and the ML says that

Bonus: Happiness

So simple scene but I really adore this moment when FL realized she wasn't alone there and hugged ML

Komentator isenk:

2. Tale of the Nine-Tailed

3. Hotel del luna 

As a fan of dramatic walks, I'm with you! 

I also love one from The Devil Judge, FL slowly walking in the silk dress

10 most recent dropped drama or movies and why! image of the drama/movie appreciated.
i've dropped others more recent but it was some cdrama i dont even remember the name of since i watched like 1 ep,so the one i remember is wonderfull world it was okish for me but not that exciting so i didnt feel the need to continue it.

2. My Demon

It had everything I liked but felt like a medley of other supernatural dramas and was really repetitive. Plus, main couple didn't work for me, and I didn't like ML's visuals in this one

The only thing about this drama I liked is Star Jin character, she wasn't likeable but she was consistent, had motivation and stayed true to herself and loyal to ML, she accepted him who he was without expecting him to become good boy

3. Love me, love my voice

ML is Superman (a professional voice actor, a perfect gourmet cook and of course a capable full-time doctor (yeah right..)oh and on top, he is pure and was never in a relationship before… -_- ) while FLs mindset seemed to me like a 13 year old.

In short: for my taste, it was just too happy go lucky / too non-dramatic (aka boring) 

4. The impossible heir - watched the first two episodes and could not be bothered to continue. It wasn’t what i was expecting, the plot was inconsistent and too complicated, the characters not that likeable (minus the sister) and the bromance not bromancing enough. I had better things to watch at the time 

5. The Midnight Studio

I was just not in mood of another supernatural drama so dropped by maybe 30 mins into 1st episode. Also I don't of best impression of Kwon Nara.

6. Step by step love  

First meet was over dramatic and fl way of thinking was  illogical  and I lost interest when she applies for designer job and they put her in marketing 

7. Step by Step

Bored as hell. The more episodes the more i just don't care