8.Playboyy- I was not in the mood to keep watching nor do i think it was very good. I don't like dropping so i might power through it at some point

9. W - I don't know but I felt like I can't watch anymore after ML needs to forget FL by revising the story on the webtoon (please correct me if I'm wrong). That was really sad that made me stopped watching the series. I actually planned to resume watching but until now, I haven't watched it back. 

10. OMG! Oh My Girl - I just don't get it, trying to figure out the sense of the story but I really can't get everything.. until I get bored.

I would like to propose our new topic;

10 Drama series with ghosts but not a horror series/movie

I actually don't know a drama - I was just curious if there's any, that's why I asked about it..

1. Oh My Ghost

2. Ghost Doctor 

There are lots..

3. The Masters sun (don’t know if it count, it’s tagged horro but overall it’s a very enjoyable drama with a few scary moments, mostly in the beginning. But it’s super worth it!)

4. Mystic Pop-Up Bar

5. The Midnight Studio

6. Arang and the Magistrate

10. My Ghost Brother

Bonus - Ghost Friends (technically has the horror genre, but I'm not sure why since it is not scary at all, most if not all, the ghosts are like normal people)

10 dramas/movies 

Because of actors scandal you didn't enjoyed drama./ You lost interest.