1. Hometown cha cha cha

It was my favourite drama. But after Kim seon ho scandal. That drama had become bad experience for me. 

P.s. I like Kim seon ho. He is amazing actor.

2. Adamas

Lee Kyung Young  ( I got to know during adamas his past criminal records.)  And I have watched him in many dramas before. That was creepy.

3.Time
i thought it was the script then i realised it was cause of how Kim Jung Hyun was treating Seo hyun

Inkling:

3.Time
i thought it was the script then i realised it was cause of how Kim Jung Hyun was treating Seo hyun

Same with me. As a Sone it was so heartbreaking even if he was pressured by Seo Yeji (still don't like her either).

Inkling:

3.Time

Oh I didn't know this. I liked him in school 2017, cloy, mr. Queen and welcome to Waikiki.

I think we should change the topic.

IMMORTALsensei:

I think we should change the topic.

24 hours hasn't passed.  

4. Rush to the Dead Summer - tbh, I already wasn’t feeling it but Zheng Shuang (FL actress) multiple scandals made it worse (I don’t understand what people see in her… she’s not that great to begin with)

Themaskedwarrior:

24 hours hasn't passed.  

is that a rule , i didn't know sorry

IMMORTALsensei:

More like convention no need to be sorry (^-^)

IMMORTALsensei:

That's usually the rule unless the topic poster themself decides to end it early.

5. Bloodhounds-

6. Nevertheless

Both of them had actors who had scandals and they cut their screen time as you can tell they were  obviously edited out. It affected the overall story which bothered me.

The upcoming drama goodbye earth is going to face the same issue with Yoo Ah In apparently.

7. Again My Life- Just before this drama released i found out about Lee Kyung Young. This man is booked and busy and is in a lot of major dramas.

8.Park Shi Hoo and any of his producitons i tried like  My Golden Life but i couldnt like him,apparently he was proven innocent but yeah.

9.Higashide Masahiro after his cheating scandal,i dont like watching his face so i dont watch anything with him on it, i did watch Pure though but i disliked him a lot xD

Just to end the topic:

10. Got a Crush on You - I didn’t actually watch this - I refuse since it features ML (Xu Kai Cheng) and his cheating scandal partner (they did Zhang Tian Ai dirty)

Next person can pick 

10 dramas/movies in which one or both leads participate in a show (TV show format /some kind of game show to entertain the viewers,..I hope you get what I mean ^^; )

Edit: If possible, please explain your answer /describe why it fits 

for example 

1. Ready, set, love (TV Gameshow: FL participates in different games against other females  to win a male candidate for marriage. ML is a marriage candidate)