4.Kimi No Te Ga Sasayaite Iru (ML learned it for FL)
5.Deaf Voice: Hotei No Shuwa Tsuyakushi (ML learned it since both his parents are CODA)

5. Anna - FL knows sign language bc her mother is mute

6. Tell me that you love me - FL learns sign language for ML but she is not fluent

Inkling:

4.Kimi No Te Ga Sasayaite Iru (ML learned it for FL)
5.Deaf Voice: Hotei No Shuwa Tsuyakushi (ML learned it since both his parents are CODA)

FYI, CODA stands for Child of Deaf Adults, so ML probably is the CODA in this case, unless his parents’ parents were deaf

7. Orange days (FL is deaf, ML learns sign language)

8. Hear me (FLs sister is deaf, so FL translates for her)

9. Silent (2022) - ML is deaf, FL uses sign language 

10. My Mister - FL knows it bc of her grandma

Someone else may choose the next topic

emi:

FYI, CODA stands for Child of Deaf Adults, so ML probably is the CODA in this case, unless his parents’ parents were deaf

yep you are right,must have gotten confused when i was writing it.

10 titles in which there was used too heavy skin filter

You know that kind of editing when they try to smooth actors' skin but overdo it to the point it looks poreless

1. Eve

emi:

That's interesting fact! I thought it was a reference to the musical term and didn't know about the abbreviation behind it :) 

Hm.. I‘m not exactly sure. I never see any pores, especially in Chinese dramas. I always thought it was mainly because of these ”mask like” makeup they use, but of course, filters may be a standard too.. Anyway, I’m not confident with telling the differences, so feel free to correct me if my listet dramas aren’t fitting in the 10s

2. The deliberations of love

3. Flex X cop - The way Ahn Bo Hyun was whitewashed made me physically cringe lol

4. Rebirth for you 

speaking of white washing..

Mmopus:

3. Flex X cop - The way Ahn Bo Hyun was whitewashed made me physically cringe lol

Maybe on promo? Tbh when I watched FxC, I caught myself thinking, 'wow their skin looks natural and not whitened'? 

Since 24 hours passed, let’s start a new list

10 dramas/movies that moved you to tears (but somehow in a good way, or at least with a happy ending)