6. Tanging Ina (The Only Mother) - The mother's children were named according to their sequence.. Their names were;
Juan (One / First), Tudis (Two/Second), Tri(Three/Third), Por (Four/Fourth), Pip (Fifth), Sixto (Six/Sixth), Seven (Seventh), Kate (Eight), Syami (Syam means Nine in Filipino), and Ten-Ten (Tenth)

@Kween Phoenix That’s hilarious but I suppose it’s easier to remember and manage when you have that many children.

7. Spring turns to spring/Spring is coming. The main characters name is Bom which means spring, as in the title. They’ve also got OSTs dedicated to Bom/Spring.

8. Mouse. ML’s name is Jung Ba Reum whose name can translate to straightforward, righteous and honest. Which is ironic if you’ve seen the drama, though no doubt he chose a name that instils trust.  

9. Falling for Innocence/순정에 반하다 - Falling for Soon Jung. The FL’s name is Soon Jung, as in the native title which means purity, pure love/feelings, genuineness; literal title- “fall in love with one’s innocence”.

10. W Two Worlds the ML’s name is Kang Chul for steel/strong as steel as his writer, the FL’s dad wanted to draw a character with all the qualities he wished he had himself. (Similar aspect in Extraordinary You where the main leads of the webtoon world are named Oh Nam Joo & Yeo Ju Da, for literally NamJu (male lead) & YeoJu (female lead) for which the drama’s FL scoffs at).

BONUS: Gaus Electronics. ALL of the names here lol. The ML’s name is SangSik which is common sense. The SML is Prince Charming, the SFL is healthy beauty. One of the older guys is a gastroenteric disorder 위장병, another woman a ‘plastic beauty’. 

10 dramas/movies with a marriage proposal scene (pics, vids or gifs are welcome)

4. Welcome to wedding hell

5. Hidden love

6. Queen of Tears

7. Marry My Husband

8. Hometown Cha Cha Cha

9. A business proposal

10. Coffee prince

10 titles where there is a poop comedy scene

1. Make It Right - (can't remember if it is season 1 or 2 though). Personally, I didn't find the scene funny.

3. Frankly Speaking 

4. Lovely runner 

5. Waikiki season 1 ep 2 and probably a couple more times throughout the series

7. True Beauty - toilet humor but not exactly poop