3. Bad Genius  (2017) & Bad Genius: The Series (2020)

4. The untamed (Drama) + Fatal Journey(Movie)

5. The Sea of Tranquility (2014 movie) + The Silent Sea (2021 drama).

6. Cheese in the Trap (same title for show  (2016) and movie(2018)

7. Noble Aspirations (drama) + Jade Dynasty 1 (movie)

8. Detective Chinatown (2015) + Detective Chinatown (2020)

9. The Cursed (2020) + The Cursed: Dead Man's Prey (2021)

10. Drama : Perfect World ( 2019) 

Movie : Perfect World  (2018) 

10th poster picks a topic :)

10 dramas with moments/scenes you did not see coming (not necessarily plot twist) but maybe a character reacted in a way that is different from your usual drama clichés

eg:

1. Love Designer - When the FL asks the ML if he likes her he just straight up says yes and not going awkward or denying it. He also says that it doesn't mean he is going to pursue her or date her.. I don't know why but I found it very refreshing as a response 

4. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (the iconic car splash scene :)) ) 

5. When the weather is fine - FL blatantly telling ML  she wanted to sleep with him out of nowhere. That took me out for sec lol

6. The fiery priest-  I did not expect the underground safe scene to go the way it did(i expected something to go wrong but not the way it did lol) . I genuinely laughed especially long dragon's diarrhea bit . Such a serious moment was just  undercut with foolishness. The whole show was like that from the gambling nun to various other oxymorons.

7. Run On, at the movie theater where the FL cleverly stands up to the ML's arrogant father.  So rare to see a younger character not simply roll over when dealing with elders not their parents.  Especially an FL. 

8. Different Dreams - when FL saw her sunbae getting brutally murdered by the military in front of her eyes, i thought FL would be horrified and realized something then become vengeful but... No she just went with her usual daily life without any bother