10. a love so beautiful (swimming)

10 dramas that gave you 2nd female lead syndrome (name the character if it's not obvious who's the 2FL or if there's more than one 2FL)

2. The Emperor: Owner of the Mask

3. Itaewon Class

4. Doctor Stranger

5. The King's Affection

Edgar Pordwed:

Its a noona romance.. shes older and a single mother. 

I didn't remember how much older she was. Just because she is a single mother, doesn't mean she is older though. Didn't she get pregnant in her early twenties? Or when the SML was in college or something? So she's not too old. I just couldn't remember how old he was.....that's why I don't really remember.

6.   In Love in the Moonlight, some people (not me) preferred for Gummie the Chae Soo Bin character over Kim Yoo Jung (for one thing, she wasn't the daughter of a traitor!).  Both actresses are great, actually.   Also, in Crash Landing, some wanted Hyunh Bin to stick with his fiancee over Son Ye-jin.

7. Cinderella and the four knights - though the leads were cute, i really thought the 2nd female and the ML were going to end up together and still think they could've been so good together

hayaka:
Also, in Crash Landing, some wanted Hyunh Bin to stick with his fiancee over Son Ye-jin.

Gonna go ahead and make that 8 since it wasn't numbered and that bothered me. So we are on 9 now.

9. Romance is a Bonus Book (FL didn't have much chemistry with ML, Song Hae Rin was a better choice for me.)

10. Gu Family Book (Chung-Jo, the one who ends up a gisaeng. She was prettier, her story made sense, and she was a much more interesting character altogether than Yeo Wool.)

10 movies / dramas where one of the leads is flirting drunkenly with the other lead, totally assuming they're sucessful and being subtle (while the other lead is completely aware and amused.) Think Moon Soo making a move on Gang Doo in Just Between Lovers (it was hilarious.)  It doesn't matter if they later remember they did it or not, or if the other lead was also drunk.

1. Touch Your Heart - she was asking him to confess to her, a form of flirting?

2. Suspicious Partner

3.  Find Yourself - FL drunk and flirted with ML, ML is not drunk. Pls see:  https://youtu.be/oJx2sRn1Zr4?t=71

4. Police university - ML kisses the FL drunk when there was nothing between them.