_Shinigami_:

@TejasSamant: you could try When a Snail Falls in Love (chinese version), FL isn’t strong but smart. Or Love me if you dare (crime + romance) 

9. It’s okay not to be okay (FLs happiness near the ending, when the three of them are finally  together as a family. for example when ml shows up to the fotoshooting and she smiles and laughes or at the end, when the three of them travel together.)

thankssss

5. true beauty (the flying part iykyk, i couldn't even finish this drama)
6. my unicorn girl (how did they not even notice?)

7. The Rebound (character got pistol whipped xy times but his face doesn’t  show  matching wounds)

8. The Double- It is just a normal historical drama and not really fantasy but i am  amazed at the viability of using a fan as a weapon against a sword. I understand the idea of fans as weaponry is possible to degree but not to  that level lol . It is beautiful to watch though.

8. Healer- maybe he is a fast one because of his name but how he managed a few of those fights after his injuries (and like #7, none of them showed), I don't know.

9. Any drama where a character can overhear a conversation when they are either a good distance away, through a wall or they are close up, in plain view, and remain unseen.

10.Fighting scenes in dramas,like its 7 versus 1 but they all come up to him one after the other,real life he would get destroyed very soon

10 titles where in the poster someone has a gun on their hand

1.Kill it

3. Payakorn Sorn Ruk

4.  mom and dad are secret agents 

6.The Fugitive Plan B

7. Police University 

8. A Shop for Killers

9. Family: The Unbreakable Bond 

10. The Smile Has Left Your Eyes