8.Doctor Stranger Kang So Ra fit him better

9.sh**ting stars 2nd ML was better than ML,not a fan of childish ML

10.Todome No Kiss  Takauji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Otaro
someone else choose

10 dramas/movies in which a bicycle plays a major role (a character often uses it to ride around, or it has another important role in the plot)

1. Blooming (ML uses his bike as a form of escape, and later produces a movie in which it also plays a role)

2. Jitenshaya-san no Takahashi-kun (FL always rides her bicycl to work, ML works as a bicycle mechanic)

3. Addicted (always cycling to and from school brings them closer together) 

4. Lovely Runner - FL never learn how to ride a bike bec of her disability. When she traveled back in time, she decided to learn how, and ML taught her how to.  

6. 1 Month Like Summer Vacation - ML is a bike messenger.

8. Nobody Knows (2022) - ML never learned how to ride a bike because of a dysfunctional family but his friends ended up teaching him, the bikes played a major part in the plot of their highschool days, they rode them everywhere and it was a symbol of their friendship. Many years later ML kept using the bike to reminisce his days of youth and when they were the happiest

9. A DeadbEAT's Meal - ML's bike was one of the biggest reasons for why ML and FL had their first meeting, the whole story was pushed forward because of the bike as a plotpoint

10. Queen of Tears - FL's brother learns how to ride a bike, so he could teach his son. Wholesome moment and goal. Also, it plays an important role later when he tries to catch up with bad guys riding a bike

10 titles you didn't expect to be good but surprisingly enjoyed them

1. Moon in the Day - started as a popcorn show but enjoyed it genuinely

2. My Perfect Stranger - I wasn't sure if I'd like it but it turned out be unexpectedly engaging

3. The story of yanxi palace - the num of ep makes me hesitate to watch

4. Cosmetic Playlover (comments didnt seem so good but I quit enjoyed it)

5. literally every other vertically filmed drama. For example Bìng Jiao Fan Pai Gong Lve Jì Hua 

(the first vertically filmed drama I found was quiet bad (plot and production wise) but afterwards I found that there are many good ones. And now I’m kinda hooked on them lol)

7. Jazz for Two  I thought this was going to be another fluffy show, but it was so much more. They dealt with internalized homophobia, trauma from a sibling's death.

8. Basketball - Read multiple negative comments and it had a bad (6.6) rating on MDL. Found it better than I thought I would and I kinda appreciate the ending.