2. Girl Next Room Richy Rich - she proudly said that and hugs ML's arm when some of her customers ask who is that guy beside FL

3. My Roommate is Gumiho - SFL says "On Saturday, He's mine" to SML's ex.

4. True Beauty - when JuGyeong said "Honey" out loud to Suho, in front of a group of students.

https://youtu.be/DDELRLCCJQw

5. Moonlovers scarlet heart ryeo 

6. Touch your heart- FL makes it clear after she catches ML on a date

Purple heart:

5. Moonlovers scarlet heart ryeo 

Wasn't the ML the only one that said it?

I AM SHOOKETH:

Wasn't the ML the only one that said it?

Sorry I misread. Thought both leads were fine 

Purple heart:

Sorry I misread. Thought both leads were fine 

No just the FL(SFL can count too)

since 5 doesn't count

6. Itaewon Class

7. It's Okay to Not Be Okay

9. Nakark Kaew - ML's ex tells FL 'he is my husband' but FL tells her back that 'he is my husband.' This to me is her claiming "ownership" of her boyfriend, so hope it's okay.

10- Kha Khong Kon : multiple times she claims him in front of his ex.

10 dramas or movies, that you wish you were living in (or taking a trip in), either as yourself or as an existing character. if you wish to be a particular character, please tell us which character.

Examples: I wish I could take a trip in Coffee Prince, as myself, for a cup of coffee at the cafe, maybe hang out with the guys if we hit it off.  OR

Sometimes, I wish I was Yang Guo from Down With Love, because the girl in incapable of being sad for more than a day. She forgives easily, and moves on, while keeping healthy boundaries when necessary. Plus, her bae is cute!!

1. Hospital Playlist, as Chae Song Hwa because I love her chill and relaxed personnality. I may overwork myself tho but it's okay

Interesting topic!  Well, I wouldn't want to be a contestant on Squid Game, that's for sure.  :)

2.  I think I'd like to be the FL in 1% of Something,  but instead of just putting up with the ML's wrist-grabbing, lying, and other abuse,  I'd bust his ass every time until he finally got the message, lol.

3. I wanna go to Sweet Day in Baker Boys, for some delicious dessert and try some brand new menu to learned from Chef Weir. Café that have 4 handsome man, maybe I'll have diabetes and broke due to visit that place everyday.