2. Pinocchio - Lee Jong Suk wears bad wig in early episodes. Still he pull off well.

3. bride of habaek - it looked so ugly imo

6. Eternal Love or Eternal Love of Dreams(Dong Hua, you can see his black hair most of the time in Eternal Love)

7. Until We Meet Again's P'Sin. 

8. hwarang - psj (he had other hairstyles too but this was plain bad)

9. dream high - ksh (his bumpkin look) (i think it was a wig, correct me if i'm wrong)

10. Untouchable Lovers - I'm sorry but what is this lol

10 dramas where the leads misunderstand about certain situation or incident for a long period since their childhood.

1. At a distance, spring is green - ML misunderstands his brother and ends up hating him his whole life.

2. Lovers of the Red Sky - The ML has been planning revenge on the royal family for his father's murder for years. He misunderstood and thought his father was killed by an investigator following the King's orders when in fact it wasn't his doing. So the killer isn't who he thought.

3- Kill Me Heal Me, epic spoiler though : they have switched identities at a young age but don't remember it. So both their lives hinge on an epic misunderstanding. Great show, I recommend if you like epic twists LOL

4. Remember You - both ML and his brother being separated after their father death. The killer brought ML little bro together. Pathomkarn (the serial killer) told Paytai that his brother (ML) didn't love him, so ML didn't take him back. But the things he thought are vice versa from what Pathomkarn says to him.

6.  30 But 17:  ML was in agony for years thinking he killed the FL by telling her to stay on the bus that crashes, not knowing that she already knew where to get off and would have stayed on anyway.

7. Love Stage!! - ML develops a crush on the child he acted in a commercial with. He thought she was a little girl when "she" is actually a boy who acted as a girl for the commercial.