3. Young Lady and Gentleman

4. Crush - It was great in the first 9 episodes, but then the story somehow lose its charm after.

5. Police University - First 6 eps were great but it became boring after that.

Jane:

4. Crush - It was great in the first 9 episodes, but then the story somehow lose its charm after.

they totally ruined the ML's character in the last third of the drama. He went from nice to the average cdrama jerk ML

6. My First First Love - the second half/part did the 2ML dirty and it took me out of the drama

8. I cannot hug you(s1+s2) 

9. Strong woman do bong san

10. My little princess

10 dramas/movies where both male and female lead have sensory disability(i.e. to see, hear or touch).

e.g. Two lights : Relumino

1. Lovers of Red Sky - ML is blind. FLwas blind when she was young, later she can see again.

2. Color Rush S2 - both leads are "colour blind" (ie. can only see in shades of grey)

Goleft:

3. Always (2011)

The ML has lots of physical problems, but I don't think any of them are sensory.

This seems like a tough topic, and I personally wouldn't count Always. Even his "physical problems" aren't until the end. The closest thing to sensory might be him not talking, but even then, him not talking isn't losing one of his senses.

Yeah, the only ones I could maybe think of were already said or used as the example. I could probably mention one with a very minor side couple (so not the leads), but even by the end, it was kind of ambiguous if they became a couple or not.

Well, then you could recommend the ones in which atleast one of leads has some sensory disability.