10 Dramas/Movies where a character has a memorable nosebleed trope scene

1. Secret Crush on You- ML had the anime nosebleed as a sign of love/feelings etc. It caught me off guard. I laughed at how awkward that moment was lol. I thought it was weird.

3. Suspicious Partner(FL, I think it was after a fight)

4. Dae Jang Geum Is Watching(SFL, she gets a nosebleed every time she is with an handsome guy or when her heart beats and is usually with an handsome guy, makes me think of Sanji)

5. The Oath of Love - SML got into a fight and SFL helped to nurse his wounds. He later confessed to her with a tissue stuck in one of his nostrils.

6. Semantic error - ML gets a nosebleed, and the other lead gets jealous watch SFL helping him wipe it. 

8. Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai - ML has nosebleed while fantasizing about the FL.

9. The Shipper - the FL and her friend have a lot of them. They are BL fans and have them when they fantasize about two boys in their school with each other. Honestly, a someone who likes BL too, I found their behavior inappropriate and got very annoyed that they would even get nosebleeds over such a thing, but the rest of the drama wasn't bad.

10. the gifted - one of the MLs had telekinetic powers, and everytime he utilized them, he would suffer nosebleeds.

someone can choose the next topic 

nvm~

10 movies/dramas where they get locked in a room together as a group (more than 2-3 people, not just the main leads) 

1. Siam Square (if I remember)

2. The Silent Sea- Stuck on a ship but at one point a group locked in one of the rooms in said ship 

3. The Fiery Priest- A group got locked in an a safe.

4. So Not Worth it

5. Girl from nowhere