1. Love for Love's Sake ML had a wonderful grandmother. I loved their rapport.

2. My School President - Gun's mom

We already had the grandmother thing a few pages earlier

listet were

Rebirth for you - FL has a caring and supporting grandmother

The Story of Ming Lan- FL & her grandmother

King the land - FL and grandmother

start up - FL and grandmother

twinkling watermelon - ML and grandmother

so this is kind of redundant…?!

I’d add

8. Cherry blossom after winter (mum)

and 

9. Hi Bye, Mama!

and alltogether you’d get 10..? Is this ok for you?

10. Once we get married - ML's grandma & FL

So…should we move on or..?

10 dramas/movies with a character that inspired you fashion wise (pics + explanation plz)

1. Kinnporsche (Ok, I have to list Tankhun! He is always dressed loudly and extravagantly, and he doesn't care what others think about it. He wears his clothes confidently and fashionably, no matter what. And this inspires me a lot)

I'm someone who prefers modest looks, so here's my list:

2. Vincenzo

HJY's wardrobe was a fresh air. they were not over the top, it was quite strict and elegant without extra details

3. Doom at Your Service 

This drama was set in winter, so FL's wardrobe was warm, full of sweaters, long skirts and coats. Very cozy and pretty

4. Do You Like Brahms? 

FL was a soft and calm person, her wardrobe suited her personality well. She had many beautiful sets of top+skirt, dresses and more chic dresses for her concerts

5. She and Her Perfect Husband  FL outfitted herself as if she's ready for battle

Sorry, I have vague memories of a few leads who have what I think to have great fashion sense but I am knee deep in another drama (3rd or 4th time through) so the memories aren't surfacing.

6. Agency (Kang Hanas outfits)

7. Romance is a Bonus Book (Haerins outfits were really nice to me and i loved her style, but i remember the drama having many character styles that were really nice)

8. About Youth - Ray - I hardly wear clothes bought by myself as I'm gifted a lot of clothes, so if I shopped more, then Ray's style would love to follow.

My favorite outfit was during this kissing scene, but I couldn't find a picture showing it better and without them kissing :'(

So let’s close this up

9. Everyone loves me (i also like her legere kind of style /casual style (and leather jackets))

10. It’s okay not to be okay (and I love the mix of “romantic but strong women”. Her clothes always scream “don’t f*ck with me”)

10 dramas/movies in which a character has a tattoo (with picture,if possible <3)

1. Not Me - IIRC, it was actually important to the story, White didn't have a tattoo, but because Black did he actually got inked.

Let me try to find a picture