1. Romance is a Bonus Book

2. Lighter & Princess (RenDi was far more interesting)

5. Have a Crush on You - not simply because I loathe Wang Chu Ran (the FL actress), but she is just the dumbest crayon in the box. The other doctor, while she is the daughter of the hospital director (I think, it’s been a while since I’ve seen this), still does great work and is recognized for that, not just her connections.

6. Itaewon Class

? 7. Devil judge?

Can FL role viewed as second female lead. She was obviously third wheeling in male leads bromance.

8. The Impossible Heir

I think that Heejoo was better

9. Stand by Me

Qiu Yan Zhi just better woman overall 

10. K2 I think that older lady had more chemi especially umbrella scene  https://youtu.be/QY7IK84P1hc?si=IA7RLQ5YIi82GwpM

10 dramas where interesting scene turned out to be a dream 

Edit- the scene is convincing that u didn't know beforehand it is a dream  but later when it turns out to be a dream u feel disappointed( kinda like baiting )

1. Remember 15 - the entire drama turned out to be a dream. Or most of the drama.  Not sure, it's been over a year and that ending still confuses me

2. My Little Happiness - first kiss displayed in the show between the leads (before FL admitted her feelings for ML) turned out to be her dream that she was awoken by the alarm clock

3. Her Private Life - their blindfold couch kiss was a day/dream. 

4. Falling Into Your Smile - tong yao dreamed that she and li cheng were getting married (not sure this counts though since it was clearly a dream...)

If daydreaming count:

5. Snowdrop - FL and ML danced at the party, but then her friend "woke her up"

itsmeash:

3. Her Private Life - their blindfold couch kiss was a day/dream. 

4. Falling Into Your Smile - tong yao dreamed that she and li cheng were getting married (not sure this counts though since it was clearly a dream...)

I have added an edit to criteria see if it fits ( I don't rrememberwatching that scene)

Ahn Sarang:

If daydreaming count:

5. Snowdrop - FL and ML danced at the party, but then her friend "woke her up"

If u know before hand then it doesn't count